Summer Bucket List
Kaity, the YouTube mama behind the channel Katulka2 (and one of my favorites), started a tradition last summer of creating a “bucket list” of things that she and her family wanted to accomplish over the course of the season. Rather than being a stern to-do list of tasks, it became an exciting wish list of things they wanted to do, and checking things off the list was a joy rather than a chore. I want to make a similar list here, as a way to encourage me to stay productive and do wonderful things with my family during my little summer session before I begin the grind of graduate school. Here goes!
- Read a fiction book
- Can some food using our fancy new pressure canner
- Get a nursing job
- Clean my ridiculously messy office
- Redesign this site
- Knit SOMETHING (maybe a rug?)
- Update my mixtape list
- Have a garage sale
- Take Clare to ride the rides at City Park
- Get started on my Iowa City website project with Dawn and Ryan
- Make at least one weekend getaway with my people
- Have a Girls’ Weekend
- Learn how to do a Sun Salutation by heart.
I may add to this list over the summer, but this is a good start. VIVA VERANO!